News & Events
Catering Essentials For The Festive Season
Those who work in the catering trade know all too well that the Christmas period is the busiest time of the year. Large amounts of food and alcohol are consumed and it is essential that you have the appropriate catering equipment available to keep up with the demands of the festive season! See below to learn our top four catering equipment essentials.
1. Water Boiler
The cold weather brings the desire for hot drinks! A hot beverage is a fantastic way to entice customers when the weather gets cold. Whether it be coffee, tea or a cup of hot chocolate, the demand for hot drinks increases during the festive season. It is, therefore, essential to have a good, reliable water boiler that can keep up with the demand!
- Lincat LWB2 9 Ltr Manual Water Boiler – Affordable and portable, this water boiler is ideal for smaller establishments or mobile catering.
- Lincat Automatic Fill Twin-Tap Water Boiler (3-phase) – Incredibly powerful and reliable, this water boiler is great for larger establishments dealing with greater levels of demand.
2. Glass Washer
The festive period sees an increase in alcoholic and non-alcoholic sales, so it’s important that your glassware is always presented in pristine condition. An automatic glass washer will accelerate the glass cleaning process whilst keeping your glassware in perfect condition for your customers.
- D.C EG35 Economy Glasswasher 12 Pint – effortlessly wash up to 12 pint glasses in a short amount of time, whilst keeping the running and maintenance costs down.
- Comenda F3EHR Glasswasher – a robust and reliable glass washer that is more than capable of dealing with the highest level of demand.
3. Wine & Bottle cooler
Wine and beer sales increase an impressive 188% at Christmas & New Year, so it is important that you have enough stocked up to deal with the increased demand. A bottle cooler not only professionally displays your drinks selection, it also ensures that all your drinks are adequately chilled.
- Tefcold Under Counter Bottle Coolers – compact and stylish, these Tefcold Bottle coolers range from single to triple sliding door units making them available to any establishment.
- Tefcold FS1380W Wine Cooler – With the capacity to display and cool up to 78 bottles, this wine cooler will be a helping hand going into the Christmas and New Year period.
In anticipation of the increased demand Christmas time brings, you should consider additional worktops. If you have space, additional worktops can make your workplace a nicer and more organised space to work in during the busy periods by providing addition space, which prevents a messy looking bar or kitchen.
- Lincat Work Tops – Lincat offer a range of high-quality worktops at an affordable price. Some models provide draws for additional storage, useful for cutlery, utensils or dishes.
For all the products listed above and for many other catering essentials visit out sister website, www.caterappliance.co.uk
If you can’t find an item that you’re looking for or need some advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us on: 01228 522481 or email: email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.